Monday, July 22, 2013

Paint Chips

So, on Friday I got my first period since Bear and I started TTC.  At the time, I blocked it out except for the practicalities of having to deal with it while I was out of town, since I was anxious about several other things.

Tonight, I did get to react, though.  I didn't realize at the time what the impetus was for this, but at one point during a commercial break, Bear put aside his plate and pulled me in to hold me and say that he was sorry too.  It turns out that he noticed a commercial about people looking at paint colors and he was imagining us choosing paint colors for a nursery.  When he said it, I couldn't say the word, nursery, but Bear said that at some point we really will be doing that.  I hope he's right. 

He also said he didn't bring it up earlier because he knew how stressed I had been and wanted to let me push it aside until I was a little less stressed.  How did I end up with such a wonderful man?

4 comments:

  1. Probably because you are a wonderful woman - happy ICLW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi from ICLW!!! I try to avoid "those" commercials

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too, maybe that's how I didn't notice it when he did.

      Delete